This coming monday is the day. It is the day to empty my old apartment and lock old memories where they should be: in the past.
Since I decided and accepted the job offer, I was wondering how would be the “moving” day: chaotic, handful, tiredness, messy. But I never imagined would be this painful. It is a different pain. probably because I still don’t have a home to move in; maybe it is because of all my US memories (good and bad) were built here in Austin; maybe because my home and Precious were the latest link between me and Austin.Hey! Wait! Nooo… I still have all my friends there… This week, I had a chance to see few of them one more time, have dinner with my dear friend Ed, my hair with Sonia, short chat with Sylvia, few wine glasses and caipisaque with Elias… So it is all the same ! It is all good!!!
=======
Esta proxima segunda-feira eh o dia. E o dia de esvaziar meu antigo apartamento e trancar as memorias antigas onde elas devem estar: no passado.
Desde que eu decidi e aceitei a oferta do novo trabalho, eu imaginava como seria o dia de mudar: caotico, ocupado, cansativo, confuso. Mas nunca imaginei que seria tao doido. Eh uma dor diferente, provavelmente porque eu ainda nao tenho uma casa pra mudar; talvez porque todas as minhas memorias (boas ou ruims) de Estados Unidos foram feitas em Austin; talvez porque minha casa e o Precious eram o meu ultimo link com Austin. Hey! Espera!Naoooo… Eu ainda tenho meus amigos aqui … Esta semana, eu tive a chance the ver algum deles de novo…. jantei com o meu qerido amigo Ed, fiz meu cabelo com a Sonia,uma conversa breve com a Sylvia,alguns copos de vinho e saqueria com o Elias… Esta tudo igual!!! Esta TUDO OTIMO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment